Died Suddenly. Have We Poisoned the Most Able Bodied Among Us?
In the first year of the pandemic, old people died. Yet it’s suddenly shifting to athletes and working folks. Early in 2021, many of the observant noticed a rise of news anecdotes about sudden deaths among very fit athletes and other seemingly healthy young people across the country. The question was simple: What changed in 2021?
Just look at the data: Have we poisoned the most able-bodied among us?
- In his new book, “Cause Unknown: The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 and 2022,” former BlackRock fund manager Edward Dowd details data showing the COVID shots are a crime against humanity.
- Group Life Insurance Statistics Tell a Curious Story.
- Insurance industry research in 2016 concluded that group life policyholders die at one-third the rate of the general U.S. population, so they’re the healthiest among us. Group life policyholders are those employed with Fortune 500 companies who tend to be younger and well-educated.
- In 2020, the general U.S. population had higher excess mortality than group life holders, but in 2021, that flipped. Ages 25 through 64 of the group life policyholders suddenly experienced 40% excess mortality, compared to 32% in the general population. In short, a far healthier subset of the population suddenly died at a higher rate than the general population.
- Disability Stats Reveal Jabs Are a National Security Concern.
- American disability statistics are equally revealing. In the five years before COVID, the monthly disability rate was between 29 million and 30 million. After the COVID jabs, the disability trend changed dramatically. As of September 2022, there were 33.2 million disabled Americans — an extra 3.2 million to 4.2 million — a three-standard deviation rate of change since May 2021.
As detailed in “Is Long-COVID the Elephant in the Room?” recent research1 from Switzerland found the rate of subclinical myocarditis is hundreds of times more common than clinical myocarditis. In fact, 100% of those who got the jab suffered some level of heart injury, even if they were asymptomatic, as they all had elevated troponin levels (an indicator of or biomarker for heart damage).
- Life Expectancy has Plummetted. In 2019, the average life span of Americans of all ethnicities was nearly 79 years. By the end of 2021, life expectancy had dropped to 76 — a loss of nearly three years. Typically, a drop in life expectancy by a mere month or two is a big deal, so a three-year loss signifies something catastrophic has occurred.
CHECK OUT SUBSTACK FOR ACCESS TO REPORTING ON SUDDEN DEATH FROM SCIENTIST, ACADEMICS and LAWYERS
Mark Crispin Miller is tracking the “died suddenly” reports worldwide. His data can be found on Substack> https://substack.com/profile/37258171-mark-crispin-miller
Attorney Tom Renz reported in his email newsletter sent on January 8, 2023 – you can subscribe to his substack to get regular emails.
Excerpt from Att. Tom Renz
The nation was horrified last Monday night to see Buffalo Bills Safety Damar Hamlin collapse on the field after making a tackle. Hamlin was given CPR for ten minutes before being brought to the hospital via an ambulance driven onto the field. It is being reported that Hamlin suffered a heart attack, but Dr. Peter McCullough suspects that subclinical vaccine-induced myocarditis may have been a contributing factor.
Sadly, it took a national Monday Night Football audience to witness what has been happening for two years. And it looks as though scenes like this will be commonplace for the foreseeable future.
Hamlin wasn’t the first athlete to collapse on the field of play since the introduction of the genejabs. What used to be a very infrequent occurrence has happened hundreds of times in the past two years. Last year alone, 769 athletes collapsed during competition. Other athletes have experienced likely jab-related injuries off-field too, including a 31-yo Super Bowl champion, a 38-yo former NFL linebacker, a former Olympian, a professional golfer, and a 16-yo hockey player.